Digital Marketing Assistant – The Role:
Salary: £18,000-£20,000, depending on experience
Contract: Full time
Location: Working from home/Exeter office
Are you an enthusiastic, creative, and eager-to-learn individual passionate about digital marketing?
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to provide essential support to our Account team across various tasks. You’ll work closely with our experts, contributing to client strategies, aiding in campaign execution, and maintaining our commitment to exceptional service. We’ve just celebrated our six-year anniversary and are embarking on an exciting new era of growth and opportunity. There’s potential to progress to a Digital Marketing Executive role, so this would be ideal for someone who already has at least 12 months’ experience. This dynamic, fun and busy job is for you if you’re hard-working, results-driven, and full of energy.
A typical day might include:
- Support the Account team to devise, develop and deliver creative marketing strategies, campaigns and briefs.
- Support the Account team to plan, research and create compelling digital content across multiple platforms.
- Update Monday.com to keep key activities and collaborative action plans on track.
- Support the Account team to create case studies for company marketing by extracting account data as well as referrals, testimonials and social proof from clients.
- Support the Account team in preparing online newsletters and promotional emails, and organise their distribution through various channels.
- Support the Account team in collaborating with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
- Support the Account team in planning and monitoring our presence on social media.
- Provide creative ideas for our own content marketing and update our website.
- Attend a super-fun networking events!
This role might be for you if:
- You’re passionate about digital marketing with some relevant experience or formal education in the field.
- You’ll have at least one year’s experience in a digital marketing role.
- You’ll be tech-savvy and on top of the latest industry trends and developments.
- You like helping people. Maintaining good relationships with clients, external partners and team members is a must! You’ll be passionate about building trust, ensuring a high quality of service and growing client income.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently.
- You enjoy solving problems. You’ll calmly overcome challenges and adapt plans to meet changing project or client needs.
- You’re motivated and driven. You’ll volunteer for new challenges without being asked. You’ll be highly organised, take ownership of your time, and be passionate about making a difference.
- You’re creative. You’ll be happy to collaborate with the team to come up with ideas for campaigns and projects.
- You love the southwest. You’re passionate about helping southwest SMEs reach their full potential.
- You’ll geek out on harnessing data from Excel spreadsheets. Organisational platforms and digital software such as Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads Manager are totally your bag.
- You’ll understand B2C social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
What you’ll get from us
This is an important role with bags of potential for progression at KW Marketing. We’re a small business so you’ll be hugely supported as an integral team member. You’ll make an immediate impact, gain valuable agency experience, get involved in key decisions and contribute to exponential growth for us and our clients.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV, a covering letter and your notice period to email@example.com. We’ll hold interviews promptly as we’d like you to start as soon as possible. This job will close as soon as we find the right person.
We are a creative, dynamic and energetic Devon-based digital marketing consultancy, led by founder Kate Williams. Our mission is to help start-ups and established brands connect to their audiences, build communities, elevate their businesses and thrive. Putting people, communication and storytelling first, we empower SMEs to turn on their light and shine.