Food, glorious, food. Our days revolve around it and if you’re anything like the KW Marketing team, then you absolutely LOVE IT! As a social media marketing agency that is obsessed with food, there is rarely a day that we’re not talking about TikTok & food. TikTok marketing has grown bigger and bigger over the past couple of years with audiences flocking to the app to scroll endlessly. Since 2020, TikTok marketing has really come into it’s own with brands and creators favouriting the app over other social media platforms.
TikTok is a great platform for creating dynamic cooking videos. Food TikTokers build up a following on the channel by posting informative recipes and tips and tricks to help people recreate culinary delights in their kitchens at home. Brands searching for a TikTok creator who specialises in international cuisine or a talented chef producing food porn for an engaged audience should check out our tasty top food creators on the platform.
Our favourite foodie TikTok-ers!
- @Mob: Known for their succulent recipes, this brand has build up an avid fan base from creating the most unctuous foods that look incredible. From them, they’ve spawned off many a food content creator that we absolutely love!
- @poppycooks: The Potato Queen herself exploded onto the scene in 2020 with her love of all things potatoes. Since then, she’s since come out with a cookbook, been seen on many a tv show and delivered to us delicious potato recipe after potato recipe. A queen of our hearts & stomachs!
- @buzzfeedtasty: Another huge food account on TikTok, BuzzFeed Tasty is known for its fun and creative food videos. From recipe tutorials to food challenges, this account is perfect for foodies who love to experiment in the kitchen.
- @thomas_straker: Butter us up because this is where you need to go for all things butter! British chef Thomas has made it his mission to make butter out of (almost!) anything and wow does he make it look good! Check out his TikTok account for absolutely drool-worthy content
- @littlemoonsmochi: The absolute best when it comes to TikTok marketing, we have mentioned them before in our blogs because we LOVE them so much. Little Moon’s absolutely owned the Tiktok marketing space – making their little bundles of job THE hottest commodity to have.
So why is TikTok marketing so good for foodie brands and bloggers?
TikTok marketing has proven to be a great platform for food brands to reach out to their target audience and promote their products. There are a few reasons why TikTok marketing is particularly effective for food brands:
Short, attention-grabbing content
TikTok videos are short and engaging, typically lasting 15 seconds to one minute. This makes it easier for food brands to create bite-sized content that captures the audience’s attention and keeps them interested.
Food is something that everyone can relate to. By using relatable content such as food challenges, cooking tutorials, and recipe videos, food brands can connect with their target audience on a personal level.
TikTok is a visual platform that relies heavily on video content. By creating visually stunning videos, food brands can showcase their products and make them more appealing to the audience.
TikTok users love to create and share their own content, which can be great for food brands. By creating food challenges or encouraging users to share their own recipes or cooking videos, food brands can generate user-generated content that promotes their products.
TikTok is known for its trending challenges and hashtags. By creating content that is relevant to the latest trends, food brands can stay relevant and reach a wider audience.
TikTok marketing is a highly effective platform for food brands to promote their products due to its short, attention-grabbing content, relatable content, visual content, user-generated content, and trending content. By leveraging these features, food brands can create engaging and effective marketing campaigns that appeal to their target audience.
Want to find out more about how you can leverage TikTok marketing for your brand or business? Get in touch, here.